1. Tickets submitted before the date of the concert
Priority will be given to subscribers who submit their tickets before the date of the concert. Their requests for exchanging tickets will be dealt with two weeks before the requested concert. Tickets from previous seasons will also be honored. Subscribers are requested to inform us of these tickets by phone, fax, mail or e-mail, and inquire by phone as to the seats allocated for them two weeks prior to the requested concert. The tickets will be handed at the box office in exchange for the original tickets.
2. Tickets submitted after the date of the original concert
These requests will be dealt with on the day of the requested concert only. Tickets from the current season and from one previous season only will be honored. Subscribers are requested to send the unused tickets (as in para. 1) and call on the day of the requested concert. The tickets will be handed at the box office in exchange for the original tickets.
3. Tickets that have been exchanged once will not be exchanged again.
4. Subscribers of the Youth Series and the Chamber Music Series may exchange tickets within their series only. Exchange of tickets to other series is possible pending payment of the difference in price. No reimbursements will be made.
5. Exchange will not be allowed for special concerts (concerts not included in the subscription programs)
All exchanges are subject to availability. The Orchestra will do its best to allocate seats as best as possible, but cannot guarantee equal or similar seats.
ALL DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The Israel Philharmonic Orchestra makes every possible effort to hold concerts are scheduled. However, for reasons beyond our control, last minute changes of artists, programmes, venues or dates may occur. Subscribers are requested to consult our up-to-date recorded message service and our Internet site, 24 hours daily:
INTERNET SITE: WWW.IPO.CO.IL Visit our site for more information about our concerts. Add us to your "favorites".
Want to stay updated? Please send your e-mail address to email@example.com and you will be the first to be informed!
• During daylight saving time, concerts will begin at 21:00 on Saturdays and holidays.
• The box office opens an hour and a half before each concert.
• Requests pertaining to other concerts will be handled at the box office only up until an hour before the concert.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND TICKETS:
TEL-AVIV AND JERUSALEM:
1 Huberman Str., Tel Aviv, P.O.B. 23500; Tel Aviv 6123401
Box-office and telephone requests: 09:00-18:00 daily, Fridays 09:00-13:00
Tel. *3766 or 03-6211777, Fax: 1533-5253695
138, Hanassi Blvd., P.O.B. 6818, Haifa 31067
Tel: 04-8101558, Fax: 04-8102008
Sun.-Thur.: 09:00-13:00. Fri. 09:00-12:00
On concerts nights also 16:00-20:30
TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED ON-LINE THROUGH OUR WEB SITE: